Welcome to Zest Harbourside
Latest Information -
We are currently closed but due to reopen on Wednesday 19th May. We are not available to take bookings as of yet.
Our opening times will be normally be Wednesday - Sunday 11.45am until late . Food served all day.
Expired vouchers/Voucher extension period - If you have a voucher that expired after 21st March 2020, during our periods of closure; or is due to expire shortly and you're worried that you will not get the chance to use it - we will extend these vouchers until 30th September 2021 so that you will be able to use them.
Here are some measures that we will be taking, to help you know what to expect when visiting Zest in the future
- The maximum single table size we can accomodate is 6 people.
- We must take a contact name and phone number for every booking/visit to assist 'Track and Trace'
- If you've made a booking, please turn up at your allocated time to avoid queuing
- Please follow social distancing and hygiene measures. Please supervise any children to adhere with these policies.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the building
- Aside from using the toilet facilities, remain seated at your table. Please do not queue at till points, we can take all payments at the table including splitting bills.
- Tables are allocated for a period of 2 hours unless arranged otherwise.
- We will do everything we can to make your expereince enjoyable, please do not hesitate to talk to us if you have a problem or raise a concern
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit the restaurant
At Zest Harbourside Cafe, we offer an ultimate snacking menu in a casual setting. Perfectly located, with ample parking and superb panoramic views of Whitehaven Harbour and Marina. With our relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and great food, you won't be disappointed.
We have tried to create an informal restaurant that has something for everyone. It has a casual vibe, serves food all day every day and caters to a range of tastes and budgets. Our menu has something for everything occasion, from coffee and cake, a quick bite to eat with the children to a more celebratory meal with friends and family and a superb cocktail list for those special occasions.